Horizontal Welding Carriage Intro
- Horizontal welding carriage isdriven by gear and rack
- It is widely used in flat butt welding and fillet welding
- Horizontal welding,vertical down weldingand other welding methods, can also be performed by adjusting the torch clamp and angle
- The carriagewalking body and the control panel are integrated, and can be welded while walking on the track
- The track is fixed on the work piece by magnet, which is easy to install and disassemble
- Small Size, light weight, easy to move and use
- Automatic welding equipment suitable for flat welding and cross welding
- It can be welded on the box surface by the way of track running
- Small Size, light weight, easy to move and install, non-skilled workers can also operate
- Car running track using magnet adsorption type, carriage will not be separated from the welding line, the track is easy to use. The basic length is 1.5 m, which can be lengthened according to the user’s needs
Generally used for regular vertical butt welding, horizontal butt welding seam. By adjusting the position and angle of the welding torch, can also fillet welding or horizontal welding.
Drawing and description of main components
1.DC Motor: The driving device of the carriage. Use AC220V power supply.
2.Guide Rail: Aluminum rigid guide rail, Standard configuration is 1.5 m, can be extended.
3.Track mounting magnet: Track fixing device. Can produce 60Kg suction, can be firmly attached to the workpiece. Equipped with detachable handle, easy to disassemble and move the track.
4.Control Panel: The control center of the carriage.All movements are controlled from there.
5.Installation handle: Clutch device. When the handle is installed, the track wheel is driven to open. After the track wheel is stuck on the track, the handle is released and the track wheel is locked automatically. When the handle is in the half-clutch state, the fast return function can be realized.
6.X-Y Slides: The adjusting mechanism of the position of the welding torch. The adjustment range of X direction is 20mm, and that of Y direction is 20mm.
7.Swinging Motor: The driving device of the swinging device. Adopt high precision DC motor, its power is 6W.
8 Torch holder: The holder of the torch. Can adjust the angle of the torch, adjust the range of 90 degree.
|Travel Speed||0 -990mm/min±5%|
|Input Voltage||AC 220V|
|Driver Motor||AC220V,6W 1500RPM|
|Lift/Right||Rough adjust 100mm,Fine adjust 50mm|
|Seam Tracking Method||Rail Location|
|Control Method||Feedback Location Control BY Pontention-Meter|
|Main Function||FND Display, Start/Stop, Travel Direction,|
|Travel Speed, Weld/No-weld, Power switch, Both Slide End Limit(option)|
|Rail Fixing Type||Magnet leaver Release|
|Magnet||Lever Realse, Adsorption 32KG/EA(total 2 EA), ON/OFF Switch Magnet(option)|
|Power Cable||1M(3P 1.0SQ 220V PLUG-CIRCULAR),15M(3PIN CONNECTOR)|
|Transformer||TF-AC36 type, AC220V to AC36V, 60W|
|Use position||Horizontal ( Yes), Vertical(Only down)|