WM8060 column and boom is mainly composed of：boom-elevate unit, column revolve unit, cross-slides, column, boom and electric system
Both column and boom of weld manipulators are rectangular-section beams, with double-rail, which is welded into shape, stress-relieved and mechanical machined finely, ensuring higher precision
Boom-elevate unit is installed at column-top, composed of AC braking motor, reducer, chain and sprocket. It has counter-balance, making stable boom elevation. To prevent chains from incidental broken, ratchet-type anti-dripping unit on the column is used for safe and reliable operation.
There are 8 sets of control rollers on the saddle along vertical and horizontal movement. Each set has 3 control rollers. These control rollers are contacted with rails of boom and column through 3-sides, of adjustable eccentric structure, with great loading capacity, making good contact between them and rail surface, ensuring smooth and no shivering boom travel.
Column can be revolved within ±180° manual or electric motor.
- Applicable vessel D： Φ1000～8000 mm
- Boom travel stroke： 6000 mm
- Boom travel speed： 100-2000 mm/min (inverter)
- Boom elevation stroke： 8000 mm
- Boom elevation speed： 1050 mm/min
- Column motor-driven revolve angle： ±180°
- Column manual revolve speed： manual or electrical